Happy days, Mousebreaker fans: we’ve been following feedback on Ultimate Football Management and have just put the game’s first patch live.
It *should* be okay with current saved games, but we can’t guarantee it, unfortunately. To make sure you’re seeing the latest version (which will allow you to select between English and Spanish on start up), you’ll need to clear your browser cache. Here’s how it’s done: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cache. If you’re worried about your saved game, then just don’t clear your browser cache, and the game will remain unchanged for 90 days.
What’s new in version 1.6.7?
- Added in the Spanish Language!! (Y ahora también en Español!)
- Fixed some bugs relating to duplicate youth team players
- Fixed the ‘Kaka’ bug (Kaka would either appear as a 3 rated defender, or as the 7 rated midfielder, but would change into a 3 rated defender when signed: this happens when more than one player with the same name was in the game). This affects other players with duplicate names too.
- Players over 100 years old have had dramatic plastic surgery to make them look under 35 again
- Other fixes and optimisations